Monday, November 29, 2010

dear cjane: Mix This!

LOOK at this... I'm entering a contest to win ... A Kenmore Elite 5-Quart Stand Mixer courtesy of dear cjane: Mix This!
Sweepstakes began on 11/18/2010 and the Sweepstakes ends on 12/15/2010.
oh I so hope my entry is chosen as winner! I want to give this to my daughter. She has a pre-schooler and a kindergartener. And she just got a job as a cook in a daycare this year, which I find totally amazing as cooking is new to her and she has found that she is enjoying all the new stuff she is learning about cooking! And since her two little ones are such finicky picky eaters I think a mixer like this would be just the best way for her conjour up some incredible meals that kids will start liking to eat. Heaven knows I don't have a clue how they manage to grow as it is quite a chore to get them eat and try new foods! Hope I win. Hope I win. Hope I win.....

No comments:

Post a Comment