Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful for laughter.... ROTFLMAO kind of laughter.

Thank God for the internet.  I woke up so down this morning that it was scary [thanks to disease that reminded me I have like another thirty or forty years to live like this], but I digress. So I logged onto facebook and found my cousin shared a link to this ----> Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories   this could not have come at better time! 


omgosh! I laughed so hard my dog got scared cause he didn't know what was going on!  


I so needed to laugh like this! I have not laughed like this in such a long time. I think it saved my life ;) 


Go to the site and read all the Iphone bloopers that people have submitted. 
This too funny knowing it actually happens! lol 
than go to this site, scroll down and VOTE  'DAMN YOU AUTO CORRECT'!

No comments:

Post a Comment