How bad is the economy ? It's SO bad... source: "The News Gazette" e3 section Sept 23-29th 2010 issue]
- I got a predeclined credit card in the mail.
- I ordered a burger @ McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
- If the bank returns your check marked "insufficient funds," you have to call them and ask if they mean you or them.
- Hot Wheels & Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- Beverly Hills & Malibu parents are firing their nannies and are learning their own children's names.
- Motel Six won't leave the lights on anymore.
- BP laid off 25 congressmen.